All about Binance feesAny cryptocurrency balance can be replenished without commission. To make a deposit using a credit card, it is necessary to go to the “Funds” section - “Deposits”, where users are able to pay for the Bitcoin purchase with their card with a commission of 3.5% or 10 dollars only. With regard to the output of cryptocurrency, it is held in the section "Means" - "Withdrawal of funds". The output form becomes available to users after connecting two-factor authentication. The commission depends on the chosen cryptocurrency. For example:
- To pay 0.0005 BTC for the withdrawal of BTC (the limit is from 0.002 BTC);
- For the withdrawal of ETH - 0.01 coin (the limit is from 0.02 ETH).
- To withdraw XRP, is should be paid a commission of 0.25 XRP (the minimum threshold is 22 XRP).
Binance coin - altcoin descriptionAltcoin is the local currency of the Binance trade platform. On the morning of February 12, the price of altcoin exceeded 0.00268 BTC, the previous record of 0.00264 dollars was reached at the end of June, 2018. The token is considered as one of the potential coin in the present day cryptocurrency market. In general, analysts note that for 3 months from the end of November to the end of February, the token grew by 125%. The capitalization of altcoin amounted to more than 1.51 billion dollars at the end of the winter of 2019.
All advantages and disadvantages of the exchangeIt is worth noticing in the Binance review all PROS and CONS of the exchange that users should focus their attention on. Among positive key features are:
- Availability of an extended terminal with a wide choice of tools for professional trading;
- A big number of cryptocurrencies supported (447 pairs);
- Continuous development of the exchange;
- High levels of security and anonymity were achieved by the project developers.